Thursday, March 13, 2008

-| B.I.T.C.H.? |-

Have you ever being called a b*tch? Well I have…both friendly and unfriendly...
Friendly b*tch was a just a "you b*tch , you fxcker" joke between me and my dear friend zeemi.

But I was also called a b*tch in a not so friendly way. Someone wrote me a hateful message sometime ago saying "$@#*%$#* You should be ashamed of yourself".

I just wanna point it out that I am not a b*tch, I am not ashamed of myself and there is no need to explain myself. Whatever happened, happens for a reason. It wasn't a sleazy act nor was it gain by treats or tricks.

It was reality, very honest, very factual and true to life.

2 cents:

  1. Jimmy Ang said...
    You just had to write it in your blog... there goes my reputation.. down the drain.

    anyway, if it really matters, i think you're a dear... cooked up with some arrogance, some innocence, a lot of smiles, some moody dusts and a little bit of a nuisance when you have to irritate me.

    whoever wrote that msg should be ashamed of themself. sucks not having a life and focusing their anger on other people's views and life.

    i guess everyone wants to have a go at calling at you a bitch just to attract your attention. i'm the only one getting away gracefully?
    Unknown said...
    sam, i once called a biatch *a year ago..* by an unknown person which dunno know anything about me n all i can do is laughing. hehe.

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882