Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My super high footylicious pumps by ALDO arrived in the mail today.

for more pics click here

Though it's so high but I got to say they are pretty comfortable for pumps that height (probably 3.5-4inches). I can't wait for my photoshoot to be over so I can start wearing them to go shopping.

Another peeptoe sandals that I recently posted on my twitpic is really comfortable too. I wore them for a 5 hour shopping marathon and only came back with a tired feet not sore/blistered feet. It's about half inch lower than this ALDO one and it's super cheap. $16 if I'm not wrong :D ; got it from Payless ShoeSource.

And oh, I'm already anticipating my next shoe shopping. O-M-geeeeeeeee!!!

4 cents:

  1. Jimmy Ang said...
    ah.... confessions of a shopaholic...
    Perky said...
    I'm loving those ALDO pumps. Jealous!

    You know, I recently went shoe shopping with my mom when she was in town. I found some shoes that I really, really liked (which is a pretty damn rare thing for me). And you know what sucks? They didn't have my size! Argh!
    Samantha said...
    Zeemi: Can't be helped, they are too delicious!

    Perky: It's really frustrating when they don't sizes. When I was at the store, they didn't have my size for those ALDO pumps too but I had them placed an order for me and deliver it to my house :D
    Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    I'm still trying to figure out how women walk in shoes that high. I tried walking using wifeys shoe and nearly sprained my ankle la ... LOL!

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882