Thursday, November 23, 2006

-| Blurry is the Day |-

today i'm so blurrrrrrrrrr...everything jz seems n sounds fuzzy to me...
dunno wat m doin nw...n dun noe wat i wanna do...my brain jz dun seem to b workin...keep on windin n unwindin bt it jz wouldn budge...tis is as though I brought my body to the office n left my soul at home...so basically m a zombie sittin in front of my pc nw typin craps like tis...sigh...9more minutes to 5.30...i better go pack up n head home...ciao...here goes another day -.-!

2 cents:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hi zombie. when are u goin to dive with me? take a time off to rediscover yourself and your goal in life. may i suggest diving? :)
    Samantha said...
    i'd love to dive bt i have nt save up enuf for the divin course...lolz...when i'm ready i'll buzz u up... ^^

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882