Wednesday, November 29, 2006

shyt...cant find anyone to talk to...my bf is sleepin, my doggy is sleepin, everyone seems to b sleepin tis early, even ppl on msn seems to b hidin somewhere....urghhhhhhh....tis is so darn frustratin...i feel like screamin bt as u noe everyone is sleepin n i wouldn want to wake them up n i wouldn want my neighbours to think tat i'm a nutty bt the fact is, i'm truly a nutty...

i'm so darn frustrated since yesterday cos some farkin @sshole broke into my car n stole my CD-PLAYER away!!!!!!! STOLE MY BLOODY CD-PLAYER!!!!!! "YOU @SSHOLE, HW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SURVIVE THROUGH THOSE BLOODY DAILY FARKIN TRAFFIC WTOUT MY CD-PLAYER!!!!!!" curse UUUUUUU.....urgh... @sshole nt only stole my CD-PLAYER bt u took my touch n' go which i took such good care (no scratches) n u broke my car's lock so i cant bloody lock my car n had to miss a day's work to fix it up n tat 100buck jz flew away to fix tat damn lock u've broken...damn u @sshole...n u, u, u step on my fav vincci n primavera...hw could u do that??? they r stil so brand new...n for tat i damn u again @sshole!!! u noe wat, u bloody owe me a debt n GOD, GOD IS GONNA PUNISH U!!!! u r bloody gonna pay me back double if nt triple in ur next life...and for tat i pity u....


2 cents:

  1. Crystal aka Bing Qi Ling said...
    wenwen ar.... annie also looking for jobs. wanna ask you more detail about the job le. but canot pm you lolz how?. how much are they paying? sat need to work?
    Jimmy Ang said...
    i totally pity u... god have mercy on the fucker's soul if you see him in the afterlife.

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882