Tuesday, March 18, 2008

-| Time Warp |-

“Tick Tick Tuck Tuck, Tick Tick Tuck Tuck”, the sound of my fingers flying over the keyboard, typing away lines and lines of 4GL codes…Music blaring in my ears. Wasn’t really concentrating on what’s playing. As a song trails off, another came up, one after another…and then something just robs my attention away. All the codes fade off, all I can see and hear now is the song, a song that I’ve not heard for quite some time. My past unfolds as the song progressed. I see my past so vividly as if I’m still trapped in a time warp.

Amazing huh, how certain songs have such intense blow on our emotions and our life? Some songs remind me of certain people and some songs remind me of certain time in my life. It all feels really magical.
Well the song that stunned me earlier is Cupid’s Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes (feat. Patrick Stump). A song that was my ring-tone, a song that I listened to when I shower, a song that I listened to when I was waiting, a song that I listened to when I did a lot of things… a cute catchy sweet song that I really love.

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882