Saturday, December 02, 2006

-| Hungist Tattling |-

Hungwee Hungwee Hungwee...I am so famished...tryin to make myself forget hw hungwee i m by bloggin...u think it'll work? actually i'm waitin for my lunch delivery n after lunch i'm goin for a shoppin spree... *grinnin evil-ly*...there's tis Hush Puppy warehouse sales in B.Kinrara n lets hope there'll b some nice stuff to get my eager hands on n at the same time curing my ravenous urge to shop...it's been mths since my last shop apart fr the occasional doggy shoppin...tis is all due to my endlessly parched purse...(how sad)...*wonderin if my pay is out*

orite gotta run...lunch is here...i'll blog all about my shoppin spree later

4 cents:

  1. Unknown said...
    tsk tsk .. the lunch came .. the shopping spree nv did .. sad case .. *pity* wen
    Samantha said...
    yap...pity me...Fie come kl 2 pei me shop..^^
    Jimmy Ang said...
    pay out. belanja har?
    Unknown said...
    Haha .. if fie got free time and can make it there .. sure pei u shop ..

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882