Sunday, December 03, 2006

-| Unsuccessful Attempts |-

Hush Puppy warehse sales? erhem...actually i ended up sulkin in my room n holdin the brush & sponge d bob breezin thru my bathroom cleanin everythin up... y so? cos siewyinchi the prego lady is not feelin well n had to rest at home (prego is so tough!!! scarrrry...nt for everyone else bt me, definitely...let's jz say i dun hav the mommy instinct...haha) ....anyway missin the sales was a good thing cos i manage to save my "fishy life" devil's ivy...poor thing...guess i'm nt really a Missy Green Finger...
c the leaves r slowly turnin yellow...guess it cant stand the waste odour in the toilet+shampoo+bodywash+scrubs+conditioner...haha...so nw it shall stand on my table plus the occasional sunbathin jz like the pic...oh btw c that pot? i painted it myself...^^ ivan says it's ugly n laugh non-stop...-.-!

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882