Monday, December 18, 2006

was a rubbish week except for the weekend...constantly fatigue...owiz so sleepy...gosh i hate tat...n my gum it's really twistin n screwin wt my head cosin headaches all the time...y? cos my wisdom tooth is tryin to push it's way up fr tht soft defenseless gum of mine...-.-! i wonder if it'll make me wiser...gaaaa i dun think it will...i'm owiz so darn blur n gaga stupiak at times n tat's y i'm nicked piggy aka oink oink ~~

anyway saturday wasnt tat bad...i went to my fwen's weddin in rawang...boy was it far...bt the meal was good...yum yum ~ anyway it was shoppin time after tat....where did i go? of course to my fav spots!!!!! The Curve & IKEA !!! gt er....erm...ok here's the list of wat i bought :

1. flowery glass clock (wall mount...will snap n shw the pic next time)
2. ice mold (love shapes weee~~)
3. huge rat (soft toy ler...for mah darlin Roccio)
4. hp cover (love the lace ^^)

i guess tat was all huh...nt really tat much huh? dun worry more will b comin my way...*laughin evilly* orh btw i gt a new pair of hse slipper today..winnie da pooh fr da watson in da weld ^^ rhymes? huahhaha...tat's all for the updates ...ciao ^^

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882