Wednesday, June 13, 2007

-| Emo Days |-

Somehow yesterday n today i feel really restless...I felt like time is eating me up...There're so many decisions to b made, things to b said n things to b done...it's draining me out leavin only emptiness in me...

Then there's a sudden surge of emotions gushin thru my brain...cloggin every views, blurrin all my logics...all comin at once...it's so hard to figure out which is which...have you ever felt that way before? and then it feels like you cant catch a breathe, losing focus n dizziness jz sets in...i have the urge to tell someone bout hw i feel bt whenever i get to it...idk wth shd i say or where the hell shd i start...cos everything feels like spaghetti code...as much as i would like to explain what i'm feelin...i jz cant...i'm confused...

Tried walkin around the campus 4 more than an hour last nite listenin to songs in hope tat the breeze will help clear my mind...didnt do ne good...stil cant figure out nethin...bt somehow i felt a sense of relief...it's weird...but the breeze & d sound of crickets actually helps cool me down...

Well i guess tis is what ppl call as a crappy emo day...pffft...

2 cents:

  1. Jimmy Ang said...
    having periods can make you feel that way...

    pfft...

    *-^
    Samantha said...
    pfft...

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882