Thursday, June 14, 2007

-| A Heart Attack |-

Today is a good day... Wake up...had a good bfast...though i'm tired fr stayin up late, i felt happy...No more emo today...jz full of happiness

Andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd jz 5 minutes ago, i'm no longer happy ...okok here's hw it goes...

jz like any other normal day...started packin when the clock hits 5pm...was walkin out of the class n suddenly the class jz buzz up wt panicky voice...well curiosity is owiz part of my nature(call it "penyibuk")...so i turn to check it out...so many diff faces...happy, sad, expressionless n suddenly a phrase caught my attention :- "compre's result"...i gt nervous...yea u shd've seen tat nervous face on me...for that 5 second, i jz stood there nt knowin wat to do...then jz as sudden as wat was happening, i turned back round n walked out of the class...

enter Mr.Moof moof's class...sat down...i complained bout compre n talked, ...n wth lets jz check my result...asked to use leo's pc...so nervous...i can hear my heart beatin so fast as if it's on my sleeve...start up explorer...get to sparsh...then to iLite...waitin for the page to load...i swear i feel like my heart could pop out any minute...it's done loadin n nw it's scrollin down the page...n slowly n slowly n slowy nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn man when i saw my CGPA.................................................................
it...it...it...it WENT UP! which means i GOT A FREAKING 'A'!!!!!!!!! wuhooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no longer happy bt SUPER DUPER HAPPY !!!! ^^i cant belif my eyes...i jz fxckin wing tat paper n i gt an 'A'...boy, aint i LUCKY??? ^^...tat's it i'm gonna go celebrate...ciao

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882