Friday, June 08, 2007

-| IT"S OVER!!!! |-

COMPRE IS OVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Yip Dee Doo!!! This is wat i call liberation!!! haha...not completely liberated yet...stil gotta complete a post project and i'm appointed as the DBA (database administrator) = no hardcore programming for me..phew!!! what a relief...thank god i'm nt the SE (software engineer)...in 10 days time, startin fr Monday, it'll b absolute liberation if n unless i don't fail my compre ^^....ar then i'll b headin home to my family & fwens...cant wait to b back home but at the same time it's kinda sad cos leavin india means partin ways wt some good fwens i meet here especially Sammy, Juls, Nunu (those 3 r my Foster sistas) , Sanjev (my Foster bro) and Denny...

orh btw i went thru jeemee's bloggie today...& eek ^^...he call me SweetSam ...aww jeemee, i'm so touched ...tat's so very sweet of u ^^..here's a big HUGGIE for u

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882