Thursday, April 17, 2008

-| Bizarre Mom’s Behavior |-

There’s a little habit of my mom that I found rather bizarre. Below is a conversation between me and my mom that clearly demonstrates the bizarreness of her habit:-

Me : Hello
Mom : Hey dad and I are on our way back home. Do you need me to grab some food for you and Matthew?
Me : No, thanks mom. We are too full from gobbling down McFatty so yea we don’t need any more food.
Mom : Are you sure? You really don’t want anything?
Me : Yes, I’m sure mom. Absolutely and positively sure.
Mom : Okay then, I won’t buy anything. Bye
Me : Bye

Half an hour later…Front door opened. Mom came in happily chirping:

Mom : Hey guys, I bought you some fried chicken!
Me : I thought I told you we don’t need anything.

She just smiled and walked away. Seriously that wasn’t the first time. Not the second nor the third but she freaking does that ALL THE TIME (yes pardon me but I just can’t help emphasizing that). Why the hell should she bother calling and ask when she’s gonna buy them anyway. I truly couldn’t relate to it. I thought my mom is the only one behaving that way but little did I know that moms of my friends carry the same disease too. I guess that’s just a piece of the unconditional motherly love that every mothers has ~ always caring, always giving and always loving. Though she crawls up my nerves at times but I greatly appreciate her for being there for me through thick and thin. I LOVE MI MOM

p/s: I wonder if I’m gonna carry the exact replicate of the disease when my time comes…*ponders*

It’s not that bizarre after all!

3 cents:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That's part and parcel of the Mom 1.1 package. It comes pre-installed after you upgrade from Girlfriend X Leopard to Wife 1.0.1 to Mom 1.1 SP2.

    No way to uninstalled no matter how much you fiddle with the kernel or how much you tweak the registry. In any case, no reason to un-install something nice that doesn't consume RAM resources.

    X^D
    Anonymous said...
    It's called "always be prepared" hehe. When you become a mother, you will automatically develop it because not being prepared has dire consequences! (like having to cook when your fickle child decides she's hungry after all)

    :D
    Jimmy Ang said...
    let's put it this way.. if you said yes, she would've bought you meals instead of snacks.

    hur hur hur. moms evil liddat. always trying to make us healthy.

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882