Thursday, April 17, 2008

-| A Night in Starbucks |-

After a series of flake off for the past 3weeks or so, I told myself it's time to go hang out again. Sorry guys, I just had a very long downtime and productions just has to be shutdown...phew! luckily no millions were lost. Anyway we all agreed to hang out in Starbucks at the ever so famous AutoCity (btw, that's the only available so called "chic" place in town). Predictably there'll be at least one camera on hand during each outing. We minum kopi setarbak, chitty chatty and last but not least "chiak chiak chiak". What's "chiak chiak chiak"? o.O? It's not makan okay? It's the sound of our cameras trying really hard to do the Fatal Frames and the Zero Shots.

As meaty as I am, I still try my very best to strike my best pose that hides all those extras gained through constant consumption of McFatty. Below is the comment from one of my peeps:

"Eh don't try so hard la. It's a fact ok. No matter how hard you try to hide it, what camera tricks you pull, outcome still the same la"

Well here's the best shot for the night:

Urghhh! FAT!
Andddddddddddd NOW, I'm gonna prove than MiniVin is wrong! By pulling of some genius camera tricks and by trying extra extra SUPER hard with lotsa believe in yourself ~ "I Can Dooooo Ittttttttttttt" then by all means you'll definitely definitely be able to achieve your wanted super slim shot.


TADA!

Everytime I look at this picture I gasp like "OMG, I so look like one of those super models". Look at the high cheekbones! See MiniVin, See! See! See! It fxcking work!

Sorry dude, if the supermodel picture above scare the crap out of you and you shit in your pants, I'm so so sorry. Thousands of apologies. I've watched my series over and over again and I'm bored out of my head so I've decided to do things differently this time. Instead of posting up my ala ala best shots, I've decided to make lawak bodoh of myself by putting up something more repulsive and see how would I feel about it the next day.

2 cents:

  1. Jimmy Ang said...
    I took the picture in Setarbak kan?

    Beautiful can... I mean the picture.
    雪飝 said...
    Wahaha Jie.... Good work of it.. Buat lawak lagi~~ Heheh~~~

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882