Sunday, October 05, 2008

This past few days I've finally learn the lesson to never over indulged...the hard way >< ... and still learning it, the HARD WAY. YES! INDIGESTION, from OVEREATING! WTF right? The day right after my little Raya dinner: Tummy a little bloated but I thought I should be fine. Probably just a little indigestion since I always have the tendency to overeat and suffers a little indigestion. So I eat more and more and more. The result: NOT GOOD...diarrhea, nausea and so much gas I swear I would explode! Took some medicine and applied some ointment then go to bed.

Next day: Wokie dokie, I think I feel a little better today and I'll continue to be better plus I'm a little hungry. There you go, I eat again and again (rice, chips, bread, grapes, lotsa soy milk and many more, I can't remember) and as expected I'M DOOMED!

Till today: No longer overeats but yet still suffering. I even had to cancel my shopping trip in Oregon. That's the worst of all. Shopping -> price to pay for overeating -> definitely not worth it! I learn the lesson alright.

p/s: I can't even write right >< . Please pray that I get better....sobsobsob

3 cents:

  1. traCe said...
    Hey Wen, hope you're feeling better already. How's life there? Cepat Cepat update about your shopping trip ya! eheheh....
    Jimmy Ang said...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ...... speechless ......
    Perky said...
    Hehehe... I've had many of those indigestion. What to do, I love to eat & eat & eat.

    Drink lots of water & eat small meal portions. Eating fruits help too.

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882