Thursday, October 16, 2008



11th of Oct 2008 -We are finally pronounced as husband and wife in a beautiful court room on a bright and sunny day :D

It was a joyful day joined by my mother-in-law, father-in-law and 2 little brothers. Though my own family couldn't be with me, I know I have their blessings and love with me.

The Judge who performed our marriage registration ceremony is wonderful. She shared with us some very beautiful poems. It was so touching, it brought tears to my eyes. Our little ceremony was accompanied with bubbles and yummy Hershey's Kisses, all thanks to the Judge.

It was a beautiful day and I have my husband to thank for making it all happen and for bringing me such wonderful joys.

7 cents:

  1. Unknown said...
    sam.. congrats!!!
    *speechless sbb sam sgt cantik.. baju wedding pn cantik.. hehe*
    Samantha said...
    thanks nina! sam will wait for nina's turn. nak tgk nina dlm baju wedding gak :D ...mesti anggun...
    Unknown said...
    hahahah.. *malu*

    perut dah 'berisi' blom???
    Anonymous said...
    Hello! I found ur blog from socialspark. congrats to ur wedding. I hope it is ok with you to add u in my blog roll?tnx in advance.
    Samantha said...
    nina: arh belum babe...sam nak enjoy honeymoon years first...hahaha

    mharms: thanks! and of course you can add me to your blogroll. let me know after you've added me so I can add you too :D
    Sumanth.J said...
    U look stunning as ever... both of u make a great couple.. congrats.. have fun take care...
    Samantha said...
    thanks! you have a good year ahead and take care too

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882