Wednesday, February 04, 2009

-| A New Goal |-

Long break was good! Now that I'm back, I can be more productive and also, I wanna start living a healthier life. 


I used to swim and run alot, like everyday but I haven't being doing any of that for 7 years. Can you believe that? 7 FREAKING YEARS! I started running again today. It's anything but easy. I only ran for 1.5km today and was already gasping for air. Back then 1.5km would have been a peanut. Arghh...Nevertheless, it's still fun and fulfilling.

Anyway the reason I was so hyped up about running is that I bought a new running shoe yesterday; 3-D Cushion with Fit Foam Soft Comfort Footbed technology. It's oh so nice and comfy!





2 cents:

  1. foxyfitnesschick said...
    I love the shoes babe!! Keep up the running work...running's so awesomeeee...BTW i really love ur softies...omg they are so adorable
    Samantha said...
    yea I have to keep running cause the food and especially the cold here is making me fat! It's really thrilling to have someone going "OMG they are so adorable" over my softies :D . It makes all the hard work worth it

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882