Wednesday, January 21, 2009

-| Taking a Break |-

I'll be taking a 2 weeks break from my blog starting from tomorrow. This time-off is much needed as I have to straighten out some personal and business issues but I'll definitely be back once everything is A-Oke. It ain't anything serious or heart wrenching so don't worry. My life is good and I'm happy but I just need some time to clear my mind and get back on track with things I've let loose for quite some time.

Set those aside, I'll be taking a road trip down to Oregon to visit my ChinkBro for Chinese New Year. Haven't been on a trip in a long time so I'm really really hyped. Gotta finish all the task on my list before I can go anywhere. Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Peace!

5 cents:

  1. Jimmy Ang said...
    buhbye.
    Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    A little late I know, but here's wishing you a properous CNY. May the cows bring you loads of 'moo-ney' and good health all year round :D
    KA said...
    Just dropped by to let you know that I have FINALLY subscribed to this blog. I apologize that it took me so long. Too bad you're going on your break now :-p. Hope everything turns out great for you.
    Redbabe said...
    still holidaying ka??? balik lor... update yr blog lor...:)
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Sam,

    Danny hasn't emailed me where to meet this Sat so not sure if it's still on? let me know!

    Cheers
    Jennifer Tai

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882