Thursday, January 01, 2009

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME ON NEW YEAR'S EVE! A FREAKING LAUNDRY MISHAP !!!! After putting my washed clothes into the dryer, I left the laundromat to go home for a bite only to come back 30 minutes too late. It's only 3.30pm and I'm 30 minutes late. Place closed for New Year's Eve. Back in Malaysia, I've never seen places close early for New Year's Eve. That's a first for me....sigh...


And so it happens, my closet dysfunction which is just as bad as an erectile dysfunction(not like I'll ever have one :p).  Raked all my clothes out of the closet and they are either too OL or too summer-ry for where I'm going. I did manage to piece some stuff up together for the night. Not great but it's better than PJs. That sounds kinda bad huh? Nah, it's actually not too bad. I ended up looking pretty decent.

Then we head to a billiard bar, drank a bunch of different cocktails and shots. Played some billiard, watch the fireworks, toasted, played more billiards and came home for a pack of indo mee goreng before I hit the sack. 

Happy Jolly 2009 everyone!

p/s: pictures will be uploaded at a later time as I don't have them with me...

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882