Monday, January 12, 2009

-| Blue BunnyPork |-

Update: Due to a friend's suggestion I now officially change his name to Blue BunnyPork. Name credited to Mr. Ashi.

My second attempt at making a felt softie. This bunny isn't fully my own design. I reinvented a bunny that I saw in a book by fusing in my own essence; weird, ugly but adorable. Hence the piggy nose and the googly eyes. 

It looks pretty simple and fairly easy to make but it turned out to be harder than I thought. However, I'm not gonna give up and I plan to make more especially those that are more challenging. So wish me luck people! ^^


Bunny Hop Hop Hop & Away ~

p/s: This is actually the fourth one but it's my second more challenging softie. The one I made before Blue Bunny is Chickdoo ~ 

7 cents:

  1. KA said...
    haha, that's very cute!
    i said...
    Hi there! Happy New Year! That's such a cute softie! Good job!
    Redbabe said...
    how big is that thing???
    Samantha said...
    Tough Girl 101: Hey thanks for dropping by. Trying to experiment different stuff and find my passion since I'm jobless & have all the time in the world.

    Serendipity: Hey good to see you here! Happy New Year to you and Happy! Thanks and I'm thinking about making one for Roccio.

    Redbabe: He's about 8.5in tall and 5in in width. The biggest I've made so far. All the previous softies I made are smaller than my palm.
    Anonymous said...
    Hey hey, Credit only tak cukup la, you should sell at Toys 'R' Us, and give me free also haha
    Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    Looks like a telly tubby ... hehehe ... cool though :D
    Samantha said...

    Mr Ashi: Next time I see you, you shall get your Pinky Porcupine

    Nick Philips: Eh nicer than telly tubby la LOL

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882