Thursday, January 08, 2009

-| SWIG? |-

A new word that I learned from MoofMoof today - Swig = Super Twig. I'm always mesmerized by his ability to mix, match and mesh words into one funky word.


Apparently he says that I should eat more so I don't become a swig or a twig. But he's probably blinded by love because for all I know I've not lost any weight but gained since I got here.

I don't know how anyone can turn into a swig when they don't serve "skinny" food here. They have fat and greasy written all over the menu. I'm not saying I hate them though. In fact I LOVEeeeeeeeeee THEM. Those juicy steak strategically placed in between the bread, topped with fresh lettuce, onion, tomato and cheese with lots of finger-licking-good fries at the side - I mean c'mon, how can anyone resist them? 

Plus I always have 2 big tubs of Dreyer's ice cream (Peanut Butter Cup & Nestle Drumstick Sundae Cone - both my favourite) sitting in the refrigerator waiting to be gobbled down by obviously ME us.

"So honey, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about me becoming a SWIG."

I think he has to worry more about me becoming a PIG (not that I'm not already) than a SWIG . muahahahaha

6 cents:

  1. Perky said...
    Hmm... and i thought only drags match & mesh words into 1 funky word. lol!

    Try forming a whole sentence with funky words, and that's basically how you converse with drag queens. Eg:
    "dinch ard kerets" (direct translation: didn't ada kereta. but what they're trying to say is: there's no car, so it's safe to go).

    At 1st memang pening kepala, but after a while I got used to it. lol!
    "ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...
    those are my favriote food as well, l m putting on weight too trying so hard to get rid of them, so not to worry u hav company, haha
    Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    LOL! With the way I'm gaining weight, I seriously wouldn't mind becoming a swig!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    Samantha said...
    Perky: Oh gosh, that's so advanced. I would be so lost if I'm talking to one of the drags LOL. I was already pening kepala when MoofMoof mentioned "swig" ><. I even looked up MS Word's thesaurus to check if it existed. How silly :S

    Deron: Are you sure you're putting on weight? I'm sure you're still as hot as ever!

    Nick Philips: Man, I thought growing horizontally was so easy in Malaysia with all those good food but you should come here and try. With the cold weather it's twice as fast.

    Maybe it's time for you to go for a detox program hahahaha...btw thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment too. you may call me samantha or wen or even sam :D
    Redbabe said...
    hey wen.... wow... nice blog here...:) congrats on your new life.

    Swig? well, from your description of food served over there, I dunno how you will become a swig. Probably moofmoof defination of swig is equal to our normal weight + 10kg!...lols
    Samantha said...
    Thanks babe!

    and yea majority of the people here are big size. once when my friend said that Seattle is ranked as the fittest state, I mistaken it for the fattest state!

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882