Thursday, August 27, 2009

-| I Did it Again! |-

Yes, I cut my hair short again after it has grown to a shoulder length. My brother and my parents told me not to cut it anymore but nyah I never listen. I'm so used to doing whatever I want and feel like doing to the point that I'll fight for it. Though a haircut doesn't call for that.

This time I've decided to try yet another new salon that I've found through yelp.com. Saely's Salon is run by a really nice Korean lady. I gotta say she did an awesome job for a $25 haircut. This is also the first time I truly love my haircut since I moved to Seattle. At the end, I still think Asian stylist knows how to deal with Asian hair best. And best of all, Saely's Salon is located 5-10minutes away from my house (driving distance).

For those of you who are living near the Seattle area and are looking for a good Asian stylist, I highly recommend Saely's Salon at 15007 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133 or visit http://www.studiojyc.com/ for more information. Appointments can be made through jane@studiojyc.com

Last but not least, TADA!

Front look

Side look

4 cents:

  1. Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    I normally stick to one barber cos it's hard finding someone who can really manage my unruly hair ... LOL!
    Redbabe said...
    wow... this is so cool...! look younger too... totally a different feel, different person!

    Is that really you???
    Samantha said...
    Nick Philips: yea, I usually stick to one stylist but since I'm new in Seattle I haven't found one that I'm really satisfied with until this one

    Redbabe: hehe thanks! Looking younger is always a good thing :p...kinda feel these days the trend is short hair eh?
    yee said...
    Does the hairstylist straighten your hair when she cut it short? Your hair look really straight...

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882