Monday, August 10, 2009

Have you ever experienced dry, chap lips and when you slap on your favourite lip colour, your lips end up looking like some crack butt hole? Well I have, all the time actually, and so I dare not wear lip colour until I tried the ultimate Lip Care Kit by Artistry! It comes with a Lip Polish and Lip Conditioner.


Lip Care Kit .34oz each - $20USD
(180 days money back guaranteed)

The Lip Polish gently exfoliates away dry skin cells to instantly reveal soft, smooth lips while the rich creamy Lip Conditioner moisturizes and hydrates to soothe and keep the lips soft and supple. With the benefit of antioxidants, Vitamin A and E, your lips will feel as soft as they look. Together they give you the protection you've always wanted without being heavy or sticky. It's so pouty-licious good that I've decided to become their rep and start selling them.

For the first 4 to order it from me will get a 10% discount off on all purchase (US residents only). To order or if you have any further questions regarding the products, email me at samanthaang.h@gmail.com

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882