Thursday, July 28, 2011

-| Long Time No See |-

Harlow! Apa khabar? Lama tak jumpa ye? MY BAD!

This is a poor bloggie. Can't believe it's almost 2 years that I have not showed S-A-Y-wEn any love. Guess it's time for some loving maintenance.

Quick update about me:

Bought a house in fall 2010. Then, I went back to Malaysia alone in the winter time for 1.5 months. When I came back, we moved into the new house (well the husband moved in first) just in time to celebrate Christmas in a new place that has a working fire place (finally right?) and brand new washer and dryer (fuh have been so deprived of that for the past 2 years that I was in Seattle).

[Family Room]

[The Pendant Chandelier is my Pride & Joy]

Now that we have a place of our own, we have a small vegetable garden on our deck. Other than our deck, I have to say our backyard is a nightmare! Weeding still in progress LOL.

 [Lemon Thyme]

 [Valencia "Orange" Pepper]

[Early Girl Tomato]

Some of you might remember that 2 years ago back in 2009, I had a fitness goal but I never really kept up with it. Gone are the days because I made it a point this year to view fitness as a lifestyle. I make sure that I workout at least 3 times a week (I usually try to hit 5) and eat healthy 6 days a week with one cheat day (this I have to try like REALLY REALLY hard). I usually abandon my fitness goals in a matter of weeks but this time I've manage to keep it up for nearly 4 months now and still going strong. WHY? Because I see real results.

For the first time in my life, I'm able to do regular push ups not just one but a number of them and I'm moving on to the more challenging variations. Just 2 weeks ago, I was so happy that I am finally able to do my front split AGAIN after losing the flexibility for so many years!!!


Anyway, that should be sufficient for my first post after 2 years of MIA. Till then!

2 cents:

  1. Amanda said...
    Welcome back to blogging :) keep blogging!
    Samantha said...
    Thanks Amanda! Let's hope I'm here to stay :)

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882