Monday, October 26, 2009

-| My New Goal |-

Yes, I have a lot of goals but this is one of those that I'm really passionate about. Working on achieving it does not seem like work at all. In fact, I enjoy every minute of it. I've always love playing with it since I was a kid (without my mom's permission for using her stuff of course) but it faded behind school and work. However, it was recently reignited when I started helping out MoofMoof build his/our business. Thus I'm going to work on it while still helping MoofMoof build his business.

So what is this wonderful goal that makes me go all musical and lalala? Makeup! I'm aspiring to become a makeup artist so I've been volunteering to do makeup for friends and people who needs makeup services. Last week was my first time doing makeup for people whom I don't know. It was exciting. The girls were a joy to work with and I had so much fun working with them. I'm very happy and satisfied with the results even though it may not be compared to the works of professionals yet. All in all it was a very rewarding experience. Here's what I did to Becky & Joanne for their homecoming:

Becky

Joanne

Becky & Joanne (aren't they adorable?)

p/s: Constructive feedback and criticism are always welcomed.

4 cents:

  1. Jimmy Ang said...
    OMG they're soooo adorable. I think you did a great job especially for a homecoming event. Not too strong but just the right hues.
    Redbabe said...
    yeah.. i think u did a great job! Very good work. Keep updating so i can learn a tip or two. Been meddling wth make ups early this year too... :)
    Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    Good job I would say :D

    And it's good to have a goal in life. Go for it Samantha :D
    The Real Mother Hen said...
    Ah how I wish you were here, so you could teach me!!! I'm super dump when it comes to make up, yet I'm invited to functions from time to time, so I always go without make up, such a shame.

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882