Thursday, October 08, 2009

-| Golden Time Of The Year |-

The air is cool and the trees are turning golden yellow caressed by the gentle breeze. The grounds are covered with a sheet of gold. Ahhh...what a pretty sight. Yes, it's the time of the year, yet again. Fall is here, marking the time to shed our leaves and start anew. Which also mean, time to bring in some fresh new additions into the wardrobe. Fall has got to be one of my favourite season. It's not too hot, yet not too cold. It gives you so much flexibility when it comes to fashion. You can either layer it up or thin it down.

I was suppose to shop for a waterproof snow boots as winter was predicted to be colder and more snowy than last year. However, my vanity gets the better of me. I ended up getting these:

my Kelly & Katie suede riding boots
Isn't it cute?

You can always trust me to choose looks over practicality. What can I say, I'm vain like that.

8 cents:

  1. Amanda said...
    wah! You boots very nice!! me wants too! ;p where did u buy them? keke.. think i'll Gmarket for boots soon!
    Samantha said...
    Thanks! it's got good traction too. go check it out at DSW, Northgate Mall. They have tons of really nice boots. Wanted to get the cowboy ones but the husband says I can get it dirt cheap in Mexico.
    Redbabe said...
    sweetttt..............!
    Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    Gosh, how I envy you. We got one stupid season all year round and it's hot, hot and more hot!

    Cool boots :D
    Katana said...
    I'm pretty vain too lol.
    Samantha said...
    Redbabe: Thanks!

    Nick Philips: You can import snow from me. How many kilo you want?
    and thank you very much!

    Katana: Vain is good :p LOL
    Jimmy Ang said...
    Love the boots. Love the skirt. Love the pose.
    foxy said...
    OmGomg so hawt!!! Show more pics of your shoes babe!!
    I wish I cud be living in Aus or US where we can dress up in autumn and winter fashion...SIGHH SIGHHH SIGHH

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882