Thursday, October 08, 2009

-| Imma Bee... |-

Imma Bee...Imma Bee...Fan! I'm an official convert of Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. True that Artistry Lip Conditioner (ALC) works well but it's not as nourishing and long lasting as Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (BBBLB). And yes, I'm a distributor for Artistry's products and saying that BBBLB is better than ALC may seem like a bad choice but hey I'm a consumer and an individual just like everyone else. Certain stuff works for me and certain stuff don't work quite as well.

Artistry does have a huge range of high quality products but I'm always aware that everyone has their own preferences. Thus I always tell my clients to try, try, try and see if they like it. If it works for them, great! They are happy with their product and I made a profit but if they don't, no harms done and they get their money back. I always thank them for giving me and my products a chance. My clients' satisfaction is my top priority.

Anyway let's get back to BBBLB. For those of you who have been using the regular lip balm and have seen no result, you might wanna give BBBLB a shot. It's 100% natural and most importantly it does not contain petroleum base ingredients. Petroleum base ingredients can actually irritate certain people and make their lips dryer. I've been looking for a lip balm that works for me for my entire life and I've gotta say BBBLB has to be the one. I've been using it for almost 3 days now and my lips has been soft, supple and moist ever since. I'm in love! It contains peppermint oil too. Every time you breath in with your mouth, there's a tingly cool feeling to it :D.

Ingredients : beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil,

I hope this review will come in handy for those of you who are still searching for that perfect balm.

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882