Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hmmm…now that Denny is here, I get off work very much on time, around 5.15pm to 5.30pm everyday…
Last night, we went out for dinner, a little shopping and then a movie but it’s not like we don’t go out every other day.

As soon as I got home from work I switch my backpack to my little handbag before heading out to the mall. Yes, I know I didn’t shower but that’s just because I tend to get lazy if I stick around the house for too long and end up going nowhere. OK FINE, I’m dirty and smelly but HEY who cares >.<. I can live my life the way I want to and I do shower when I get home at the end of the day.

Okay, anyway I did a little shopping before we went to Sakae Sushi for dinner (Oh, I just love the sushi there. No offence to Sushi King lover but I think that Sushi King is pretty sucky these days). Bought a brand new bikini for my little getaway this weekend. ^^. Not telling you where I’m going…If you wanna know you better stay tuned hahahaha…

After shopping and dining, here comes MOVIE TIME! Vantage point is a pretty good movie. I won’t say it’s awesome or it gives you an adrenaline rush but it’s definitely not a bad movie to watch. If you have some time on your hand to hit the cinema I would totally recommend this movie.

It tells the story of the attempted assassination of POTUS (President Of The United States) from each person’s perspective prior to the assassination and immediately after the shooting happens. I personally like the character played by Forest Whitaker (an American tourist filming the historic event – summit on the global war on terror) though he isn’t the main character. I don’t exactly know why, but I guess it should be the fact that passion shows in what he’s doing despite having a painful past. His determination in helping to unlock the truth of the assassination and saving the little girl name Anna whom he met at the summit. And of course the story ends with the POTUS found save in hand. END OF STORY

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882