Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Testing and debugging and running the program again…repeating the 3 tasks over and over again especially when the program is generating a report that needs a hefty amount of data can really bore someone to death -> ME!!! So to save myself from death, I decided to start blogging again after an extensive amount of time of not blogging. Thus I’m BACK. No promises that I’ll stay for long but at least for the presents of these grueling tasks, I’ll stick around for a little bit.

Now I shall start with a little recap of the major affairs that happen last year till present:

1. Got my applications to train with Infosys, India approved
2. Very short Chinese New Year as I have to leave for India
3. Make 5 new buddies in india: a) Sammy, my chink bro
b) My Foster family, consisting of Sanjev, Julez and Nunu
c) My dear friend Mangkuk aka Jaime
4. Met someone special à Denny
5. Came back from India and basically do nothing for the whole 5months. Why? Cause Denny visits me every couple of months
6. October is a memorable month. Denny proposed and I said “YES!” and so I’m engaged ^^
7. Started working in the month of December till present
8. Lovely Chinese New Year. First CNY that I celebrate with Denny.
9. Won some money in Julian’s house ^^…tqtq
10. Last but not least I’m currently still waiting for the approval of my I-129F application. What’s I-129F? It’s the first application you file when you apply for a fiancé(e) visa.

So what am I gonna do with the time I have left in Malaysia before I leave for Seattle? Well I hope to spend as much time with my friends and family and gobble down all the Penang Food as much as I can. And “Why Seattle?” , you may ask. That’s because Denny lives there.

Well that’s about it for today. I might have something to add tomorrow if testing, debugging and running is not done by today.

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882