Monday, February 25, 2008

-| A Year After |-

-This blog entry was written 3days ago on 23rd February 2008 but I was not able to get online and thus the delay of posting. -

Today, 23rd February 2008 marks the 1st anniversary since the 100 of us went to India to train with Infosys. WOW! Unbelievable. What felt like yesterday is already yester-year.

Lots have happened and lots have changed since then. I can say that I came back a different person. Not a black and white different kind of different but more like a part of me has changed, if you know what I mean. Lots of tears shed, laughter shared, anger flared and frustrations vented out in the gym, swimming pool and the most frequented pool room. Each and every incident has touched the deepest spot in my heart and makes my life so much more meaningful. Those are memories that shall be cherished and kept in a little safe spot in my heart.

Skills learned from the training have heightened my confidence and faith I have for myself. I’m no longer horrific by the idea of embarking into the software world. It does not turn me into an expert but it helps me be more certain with myself to pick up whatever it is the IT world has to offer. At least I no longer hated the idea of writing codes and believe it or not, I sometimes even like the idea of developing an application o.O

Here I would like shout out a bunch of thanks to those who made my training so much more bearable, memorable and definitely more fun:

1. Jo, thanks for being there for me when I got so sick and had to spend the whole night by the toilet bowl
2. Jaime and Grace, thanks for being my lunch mates at our dear dear Floating restaurants
3. Nunu, Jules, Sanjev and Sammy, thanks for laughing with me and letting me lean on your shoulders during my lowest darkest time.
4. Denny, thanks for showing me how to trust and be honest with how I feel and most of all thanks for showing me what love is. Honey, I love you.

Thanks guys. I love you loads!!! Muahhhhssss

In a nutshell, I found knowledge, skills, lessons learned, friendships and love that I shall treasure for the rest of my life. It was one heck of a training!!! No words can describe the awesome-ness of the training…

CHEERS TO ALL THE 100 MALAYSIANS IN INFOSYS, MYSORE

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882