Sunday, June 22, 2008

-| Weekend Shopping Spree |-

First of all, thousands of apologies for not having updated my bloggie for centuries. Been real busy collecting various documents for my visa application which fortunately and with much reliefs are finally almost done.

Anyway, I was down in Kay-EL last Thursday to collect my final piece of paper. My stay there extended for another 3 days for the sole purpose of blowing a humongous hole in my savings to the point of having to squeeze every last bit of the juices left in my savings. What can I say, I'm an impulse shopper after all. When I don't shop, I don't spend a penny but when I do shop, expect a catastrophic impact to my financial status >.< ... ok, here goes my transactions history by order:
Thursday, 19/06/2008, Butterworth

MYR82 - Gas at Caltex + 1 bottle of 100Plus (100Plus is a must on each and every one of my long distance drive, it keeps me going *ooh I wonder if F&N will pay me for this hehehe*)
MYR100 - Reload my Touch 'n Go
Thursday, 19/06/2008, 1 Utama
MYR29.90 - A white heel from Vincci (more stories to come on this)
MYR.IDK(I Don't Know aka I can't remember) - Boneless chicken in lemon cream sauce in Dave's Deli (ate everything except for the coleslaw and some peas I guess. Had to ask Mangkuk to wallop them all)
MYR199 - A summer trench coat from Forever21 (a tad too expensive though but I didn't regret it cause I've been eyeing it for a week)

Friday, 20/06/2008, Putrajaya (Wisma Putra)
MYR10 - Fee for the Foreign Ministry's stamp on my Letter Of Single Status (Why would I need that? Well I need to prove that I'm single and available to be married to MoofMoof in US)
Friday, 20/06/2008, The Curve
MYR29 - Lunchie at Sakae Sushi
MYR144 - 1 Slim Fit Jeans + 1 Cardigan from MNG aka Mango (HOT HOT HOT, They are real HOT and I do hope I look HOT in them too tehehe)
MYR19.80 - 2 Spaghetti Straps from Nichii (cheap and awesome ~ good buy, good quality and best of all MoofMoof thinks they are sexy!)
MYR.FOC - Pancakes with nuts, honey, strawberry and chocolate honeycomb butter in Paddington House of Pancakes (they were yummylicious, makes me wanna make some *debating whether I should head to Carrefour for some pancakes ingredients later. Pergi ke tak pergi yer?*)
Friday, 20/06/2008, Power Centre Ikano
MYR45 - Another sandal (a very comfortable pair) from Vincci (was wearing the new one I bought the day before and my feet was beginning to peel off >.<)
Friday, 20/06/2008, Back to The Curve
MYR24 - Caeser Salad and Giant Seafood Platter in Manhattan FishMarket (finger licking good but the 4 of us couldn't finish it)
MYR29 - 4 tube tops (3blacks and 1white. The MakCik tells Magpie that "Kite mesti percaya diri. MakCik pun pakai tube tu. Ingat tau, mesti percaya diri" when Magpie was doubting if she could fit into the tube tops. Man the makcik is real cool. She was wearing a baju kurung at that time and I was wondering how would she look in those tube tops o.O. Probably I can spot her in tubes in Laundry Bar later at night)
MYR.IDK - 1 Cosmopolitan in Laundry Bar (1 is never enough. Wish I had more but we had to head home soon since all of us were burned from too much shopping)

Saturday, 21/06/2008, Balakong's JayaJusco
MYR.IDK - HongKong style fried beef spaghetti + Cold honey lemon juice in Food&Tea (I don't even know if I remember the name of the food joint correctly)
MYR70++ - Thai massage in Thai Odyssey (Masseuse: Ok na? Me: No!no!no! not ok, no hard.Gentle,gentle pleaseeee *sweats*)
MYR54.50 - Jacket from PDI (it was on sale for half the price and I bought it just for the sake of going to a movie since I was wearing my spaghetti strap at the time and I don't enjoy freezing to death in the cinema *a very good excuse to shop more eh?*)
Saturday, 21/06/2008, The Mines
MYR.IDK - KungFu Panda in TGV (it was hella hilarious. was laughing throughout the whole movie. Tears even came out from excessive laughing)
MYR.IDK - Dinner Set in Esquire Chicken (Lou Wong Kua soup, Stir Fry French Beans, Fa Kuin aka plain Pou, pork in ginger vinegar soy sauce gravy and another pork dishes with veges. It was unbelievable cause the two of us manage to finish all of it O.o)

Sunday, 22/06/2008, Balakong
MYR30 - Reload Phone credit in 7-11
MYR42 - Gas at Shell + 1 bottle of 100Plus (see, I told you, I need a bottle of 100Plus for each and every one of my long journey drive)
Sunday, 22/06/2008, Restoran Jambatan Sungai Buloh
MYR9 - 1 Zinger value meal (that's my lunch before heading back to Butterworth and I had to eat them in my car cause all my valuables are in my car including my laptop and the stuff that I shopped. Luckily MoofMoof was there to talk to me on the phone so lunch in the car wasn't that bad after all)

ESTIMATED TOTAL EXPENDITURE ~ about MYR1000 = MAN I'M SO SO SO DEAD AND BROKE. KERING SO KERING!!!

By the way it was a great pleasure to meet up with Perky and Bibik Nyonya on Thursday, thanks to BigFatWitch. They are a lot of fun to hang out with.

Looking forward to another awesome weekend! I hear it's gonna be FUEL this round.

3 cents:

  1. Perky said...
    Of coz we are a lot of fun to hang out with. And you're lucky you got to meet us coz our schedules are so booked, u know, with foam parties to attend, drag queen contests to judge, etc etc... ;)

    Hehhee... glad you enjoyed yourself. And my god woman! You can really shop!! *pengsan*
    Samantha said...
    well more foam parties, drag queen contests and etc etc is coming their way...

    what can I say shopping is the ultimate task in my job scope. upcoming task is to shop from north till south! wanna join? I can guarantee you tons of fun and money lost hahaha
    Perky said...
    Hahaha! Oh no darling, me and shopping is like cat taking to water. I'll only shop if I need the therapy (which is why most of the baju I wear belongs to Jules HAHAHAHHA)

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882