Tuesday, March 24, 2009

-| I Love Gadgets! |-

I can't remember when and how it started but I have a deep running love for gadgets. I love looking and admiring them, I love to study them, I love to toy with them and most of all I love to own them all.


Recently MoofMoof bought me 3 gadgets and I'm very much delighted. Though most people are hyped up about the Iphone, I am not particularly attracted to it. Instead, I chose the Sony Ericsson W980i as I don't really need most of the features on the Iphone and I'm not very fond of the touch screen when it comes to texting people. No offence to the pro-Iphone people out there, it's great an all but I'm just not that into it.

(Sony Ericsson W980i 8gb walkman phone which I named Bakuli 1.0)
(Bakuli 1.0 lives in a baby bootie which is named the MooMooSack)

Second gadget that I got is the m*dded Sony FAT PSP 1001. It's a used PSP but still an awesome buy as m*dded FAT PSP 1001 is hard to come by these days. My current top 3 games would be Patapon 2, and the newly launched Pangya and Audition (both are online PC games made portable).

(the very addictive PSP which I can play day and night if given the luxury)

The last gadget would be my Brothers CS-6000i sewing machine that I love, love, love! More about the CS-6000i would be featured here.

One of the reasons that I've not been updating my blog is my 3 gadgets. I was too busy toying with them. The other reason is that I've been thinking about what to write on this particular post as it's my 100th post. But then again I decided not to do anything special about it since it's just numbers and there'll be the 200th, 300th and more hundreds post to come if I don't stop blogging. So happy blogging and happy blog hopping :D

p/s: To Tough Girl 101 (one of my favourite blogger) : I finally have a weird looking angry cat design that I'm happy about. Will put it into production first thing tomorrow morning. Picture of the finished cat will be posted here and also on my critters blog once it's done. Stay tuned :p

7 cents:

  1. KA said...
    Oh yeah! I Can't wait to see it!
    Jimmy Ang said...
    Not enough gadgets. Go get more. Whats your next plan?
    Redbabe said...
    good for you, 3 new gadgets. gonna keep you busy for awhile huh?

    i am never so into gadgets. but somehow, dunno why, harrison will thinks that i am into it. So i ended up with most of the gadgets. lols. my PSP is still hibernating in one of the drawers somewhere. haha
    Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...
    I love gadgets too but unfortunately my wallet doesn't really agree with it all that much ... LOL!
    Samantha said...
    Tough Girl 101: It's up!

    Zeemi: I also wanna get more but not enuf budget le...Sick of carrying my DSLR around everyday so a new compact camera would be next. DSLR will be reserved for when the time calls for it

    Redbabe: sell your PSP and earn some money kekeke...I suggest selling it at lowyat's forum but only if your hubby says it's okay lo...

    Nick Philips: my purse is thinning too and that's why I'm working hard sewing everyday to fill it back up :(
    Redbabe said...
    haha... i already sold away a PDA.. lols. no need to worry about what he thinks. once given, it is mine. muahahaha
    Anonymous said...
    Pata pata pata PON!!!

    Pon Pon Pata Pon!

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882