Friday, March 27, 2009

-| The RedBull Edition |-

As promised, here's the weird looking angry cat for Tough Girl 101 also known as Kat. Kat, let me know what you think. If you don't like it, we can start over with the design and make another one.


(Kouton the angry kitty)

Also in this collection is a quirky, curious little ox named Lamboo. Mr. Lamboo is also another custom made order, now proudly owned by DoubleM.

(Lamboo the ox who eats everything but grass)

p/s: For products details and pricing please refer to AmICute (main site for all AmICute Critters)

5 cents:

  1. Redbabe said...
    wah... u really talented in this critters thingy... nice!
    KA said...
    ZOMG! I LOVE IT!!!!! Post a link where I can purchase it! It's awesome! It can be my battle kitty in my car :-D
    Samantha said...
    Redbabe: Thanks babe!

    Tough Girl 101: Oh I'm glad you love it! That is such a relief LOL...To purchase just send me your email address and shipping address and I'll send you a paypal invoice together with the postage price. I'll ship it to you once I receive payment. Does that work for you?
    Samantha said...
    Tough Girl 101: oh you can email me the details at amicute.critters@gmail.com
    Mharms said...
    Hello samantha. thank you for your kind comment in my post. i like the angry kitty :)

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882