Wednesday, May 13, 2009

-| Dress 1, 2 or 3 ? |-

Since MoofMoof and I decided not to have a wedding ceremony, we thought it might be nice to just have a photoshoot of me in a wedding dress and him in suits or some sort to commemorate our marriage. We've booked our photoshoot with new and rising photog JenniferTai's Photo Artistry (check out her work, she's really talented) for next month. Btw she's from Malaysia too :D . 

Since it's only one month away, I have to start hunting down a dress to avoid having to settle down for some last minute drape. I'm looking for something simple, carefree, summer-ry, not too formal and yet elegant. MoofMoof and I found a few that we like and now I need your help, so tell me which you like best. Tq very much.

Dress 1 (BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Silk Gown)


Dress 2 (JS Boutique Crisscross Jersey Gown)


Dress 3 (Adrianna Papell Beaded Chiffon Gown)

13 cents:

  1. Jimmy Ang said...
    I think she's definitely talented and a great photog.

    My vote goes to #1.

    Classic Elegance.
    Redbabe said...
    My vote goes to #2
    foxyfitnesschick said...
    Number 1 definitely babe. you will look so fabulous in it!
    aisyahtojid said...
    vote no 1!~
    iamyuanwu said...
    Have you tried them on yet? It's hard to tell which one suits you most just by looking at strangers' faces above.

    I've been reading her blog for as long as I can remember.
    And she's a damn good photog. I only wish I have her artistic vision.
    KA said...
    It depends. If you've got a small waist or rounded bum, go dress 1. If you have nice shoulders and a swan like neck, dress 2.
    Anonymous said...
    dress#1


    :)

    -yeehui-
    The Real Mother Hen said...
    I vote #3. All the brides in the past decades have strapless gown. And I do mean ALL, like 99.99%. So when I got married, I made it a point to look for a strapless gown. Luckily I found one.
    The Real Mother Hen said...
    I meant, I looked for one that was NOT strapless :)
    And I forgot to congrat you! :)
    traCe said...
    #2 is nice.. :D I vote #2....
    Perky said...
    Hmm... I would say go for dress #1. I like that it's not exactly white... more like a beige color. Also the material looks "light" & flowy, which would give you fluidity when you move, & that would make ur photos look good if you're planning to take a lot of photos where you're moving/interacting with your hubby.

    The 2nd dress, based on what I can see from the pic, the material they use for the cloth looks "heavy" esp on the bottom part. If you're not tall & slender, it'll be hard to pull this one off. Even on this model, it looks like the dress is wearing her instead of the other way round.

    Definitely not digging dress #3.
    Samantha said...
    Thanks for all the feedbacks. Will take all ur kind advises into considerations. Gonna go try 'em out this weekend. Will let u noe my final choice once I've decided :D
    elfish said...
    wen...fish voted dress nos 2...hope not so late to vote...hahaha

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882