Sunday, July 20, 2008

-| I Hear the Bells |-

The wedding bells were ringing loud and clear (not mine yet) for Jo and Dave.

I've been to a number of weddings and seen a number of wedding pictures but I've not seen anything like Jo's. They have the sweetest and most adorable wackiest wedding ceremony I've ever seen. Here's why :


***
***
***
***
***

(picture courtesy of Jo - edited by me)

Cheers to the most creative wedding costumes, The Bathrobes! And a matchy matchy pink scrunchie too :D...

Here I sincerely wish the newly wed a wonderful marriage and may they fall in love with each other many many times and always for the rest of their life.

For more of their wedding stories, you may swing by toothbrush42

~ This post is dedicated to my good friend Jo and her hubby Dave ~

3 cents:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oh No... You posted it on your blog!? Grr...
    Girl I'm just kidding. Thanks for your wish and I guess we will meet soon :)
    Oh, thanks for dedicating a blog entry to us and I still remember an old entry about us in India. Best wishes for your interview too OK!
    Samantha said...
    Thanks girl ^^. Yes we will meet real soon...I need to transit in San Francisco on my way to Seattle but I don't know if it's long enough to meet you.

    India is still fresh in my memory. One of the best time ever ^^...
    Anonymous said...
    Just tell me when is the best time when you have everything sorted out. No hurry.

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882