Monday, July 14, 2008

-| My Fetish For ... |-

Words of him have been spreading far and wide. Every time I walk by, I peer into the glass searching for him. As always and without fail, he sits there looking as hot as ever. He makes my heart flutter, like a teenage girl falling in love. At the sight of him, I'm reduced to a mass of quivering jelly. The more I hear about him, the more I look at him, the more I long for him.

Today I ain't gonna run no more. I'm gonna make him mine and bring him home with me.

* * *

I can't believe it! He's mine now and he's home with me. He's sitting in front of me, warm and ready. His nearness and the sweet-hot scent of him completely weakened my knees. I brought my lips close to him. Slowly parting my lips, bringing my mouth over him. As soon as we touched, my lust for him took over me. Losing self-control and losing all my senses, I grew more and more greedy as I tasted him. He explodes into a burst of sweetness and juiciness as I lick and bite. His crisps alone is overpowering. The world began to spiral around me, and I whirled around it, lost to the present, riding a timeless wave of utter satisfaction. Before long...


* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

I've come to completely devoured him,

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

my Bo Lo Baau (Mr. Pineapple Bun)

(image courtesy of Jo Lynn)

Eh hamsap people (translation:perverts) , I was not screwing some random hunk I found in a store okay? I was just talking about me enjoying my favorite food, the Bo Lo Bauu. So shake those perverse thoughts out of your brain! =p

p/s: Wish I can feed on it as often as I want to but sadly it is just as fat as McFatty >.<

In conjunction with "Monika Wants To Know Your Favourite Food"

6 cents:

  1. Mama Bee Simple said...
    THAT LOOKS AMAZING! its almost reminding me of holiday , coz ive seen something simalar to that... aww im so hungry now! :D

    Thanks for taking the opp :) Ill add you to blogroll now!!

    xxxxxxx
    "ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...
    hello.....that was naugthy, look real tasty, where did u get that from.....
    Perky said...
    I thought you bought a teddy bear. I don't know why... ;)
    Samantha said...
    monika: it looks amazing and taste even better. Crisp on the outside and the juicy pineapple paste on the inside is smooth and soft. It goes very well with butter and tea/coffee

    deron: it is yummy! I'm not sure if you can find it in Johor/KL but they sell it in a restaurant called "Wong Kok" in Queensbay Mall, Penang(not the one you see in KL though)

    perky: OMG! You bite and lick your teddy bear!!!??? =O *trying hard to picture Perky getting it on with her favourite teddy bear - shudders*
    Jimmy Ang said...
    the minute i read it.. i knew it was something else.

    for god's sake... SEX for you is Sleep, Eat and Exercise.
    Enlothien said...
    Thanks for ur comments earlier on and ur on my blog roll as well..great stuff...cheers

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882