Saturday, July 12, 2008

-| Wind has Blown Me Home |-

Heya! I'm home! Miss me ke? Phew I'm brought back home by AirAsia.


Was so afraid they'll leave me in Singapore and separate me from my Mama and I'll go "Wa wa waaaaaaaaa bring me back to my Mama. I want my Mama" *stomping my feet on the ground*...Hehehe I'm just being dramatic. You know me, I get very drama when I'm over excited. Why? Because I went with an empty luggage and came back with an excess baggage =O ...I didn't only buy things I wanted to buy but I bought stuff that I accidentally stumble upon. Here's how it went...

On our way searching our way to Clark Quay
Me : Hey which way should we go?
Gaz : I think we should go...*trails off*

Sue : Hey I know, instead of taking the traffic lights, lets get across through that store and go straight...

All of Us: Wokie!


So there we go, trotting hastily towards the store hoping to get to Clark Quay ASAP BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuT

Me : Wait wait wait! *Droools. Staring wide-eyed at the pretty red thing in front of me...Oooh come to mama, baby!*

Our mission to Clark Quay came to a halt! Sue and I began prancing in the store in green, red, pink, blue you name it we tried it shoes. A shoe lover like me can't resist slipping my feet into those gorgeous heels, can I? Orh lovely lovely shoes...I'm sure the store assistants would have chopped us, grind us into small little pieces and throw us into the river of Clark Quay to feed the fishes if we didn't end up buying something from the store. But of course a shoe hoarder can never come out from a shoe store empty handed right? teeheehee. So here's what mi got for miself :

looky looky me grinning so happily in my new red peep toes? and YES! I wore it immediately after I purchased it ^^. Ain't it adorable? Matches my dress perfectly :D

and ORH, look at that sexy green thing. Seriously, how can anyone not buy them?
Arh the question mark? It's something I got for MoofMoof. He doesn't know what I got him yet so I shall not reveal it here either. Answers might be revealed in a month time, so stay tuned.
Alrighty I didn't get the red hot pants (not hot enuff but didn't dare get any shorter pants since my legs *ahem* not that hot la yer) from the same store but I cannot not post it up here when it's such a great buy and oh so cute! too...only cost me SGD10...great buy kan?

I bought tons of other stuffs, mainly clothing. There are just too many of them that one page can hardly fit them all so am not gonna post it all up here ^^...Conclusion = I burn a big hole in my purse once again (erm...more like MoofMoof's pocket ehehehe =p) *wink wink...flashing my innocent kitty smile*

p/s: Thanks baby! (have to show gratitude la kan?)

4 cents:

  1. Perky said...
    Hamboi hamboi HAMBOI!!!! I'm surprised you didn't buy the entire of S'pore! ;) Lol!

    I like the green shoes!
    Samantha said...
    hahaha I was tempted to. I would have if my home housed a gold mine :D *wishful thinking*
    雪飝 said...
    So syiok shopping~~ I long time never do shopping like that...

    Jie~ Now I know why you put my link at the bottom... Cause my site dun have RSS...

    Jie ar~ Now my blog got RSS le~~
    Samantha said...
    wokie added u in my Bloggas list already...

    ask ur boy boy bring u go shopping lo ^^

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882