Monday, April 27, 2009

-| He's all prepped |-

Flowers are in full bloom and the sun does not shy away as often. The time has come to prep Roccio for all the funs! Roccio is my other mysterious creature. Why? Well he's a male dog and he's weird, so without a doubt he aced his way into the category. Except for being male and he loves me, he shares no other similar traits with my husband other mysterious creature. However, he possesses a fair share amount of bizarreness. 

He is typically a well-behaved little furball. He listens to my commands. He perfoms whatever tricks he learned when I ask him to only if there's food and he pottied at the designated area whenever the needs arise. The whole picture transforms into a horror movie as soon as I leave the house. The goodie little furball morphs into Grimy The Devil! I usually comes home to a pile of poop by the door and pee stain somewhere around. That's his way of punishing me for leaving him alone. Rather mean for a small little dog huh? 

I don't blame him. I blame myself for having to leave him (of course in the care of my family) to go abroad for work, training and various reasons. Although he was well taken care of, that did not stop the development of separation anxiety in him as I, the pack leader was not around. Thus he feels lost and anxious whenever I am not with him. Currently we are still working together on his recovery. We do obedient exercises especially sit & stay plus crate training. We also go for long walks in the park or on the beach. He comes home tired, happier, calmer and more ready to be by himself if I leave the house. His improvement is very encouraging and I hope he'll soon regain his calm and confident self.

This is the best before picture I can find

After

7 cents:

  1. traCe said...
    hehe Roccio is so cute.. his size is same like Oreo's....
    Perky said...
    Reminds me of Bibik's dog, Paris. Sebijik like Roccio. She stays put in one place (at the end of the couch) & won't go anywhere the whole day unless it's time to eat or go poop. But that's probably coz she's damn terrified of Bibik's grandma though... lol!

    Anyway, I'm sure Roccio will settle in & be his good old self again.
    The Real Mother Hen said...
    I am not a dog person but your dog is really cute, especially the last picture :)
    雪飝 said...
    Haha Jie.. What other tricks do you teach him?
    Jo said...
    he looks so funny! does he has problem with all his hair 'drowning' in his food bowl? :D
    Mhar's Display said...
    What a cutie dog :)
    sure no problem. I hope we'll get a wardrobe soon.
    Samantha said...
    Trace: How's Oreo doing? still long hair?

    Perky: Amboi, amboi, Bibik really diva. Doggy's name oso must be Paris. Maybe I should start acting "terrifying like Bibik's grandma. Probably that'll help Roccio settle in hahaha

    The Real Mother Hen: Tq. I'll let him him know

    HsienLe: Not much lately. But he just learned how to Bow recently

    Jo: Not all his hair but the tip of his muzzle's hair

    Mhar's Display: Tq! He'll be happy to hear that

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882