Wednesday, April 22, 2009

-| The Mysterious Creatures |-

Lately my fren Redbabe has been writing a few post about these mysterious creatures; her mysterious creature to be exact. Her latest post is so funny, it has prompt me to write about them creatures too. 


These men creatures have invaded many of our lives, mainly women's lives but somehow I'm glad they did. His their bizzare way of doing things certainly does infuriate me all the time from time to time but often times amusing. 

My husband tends to forget I'm his wife and started treating me like his buddy, whispering into my ears sharing the storyline of his PSP game. Telling me how intense the game is, who are the main characters, what they do, how sad the story is and yada, yada, yada. All, while I'm writing or watching a movie. It drives me nuts! I am crazily, "burning midnight oil" addicted to like playing games sometimes but that does not make it all the time. However, whenever I look over and am about to smack him on his head, he throws me this cute boyish grin of his with a tint of sparkle in his eyes. That totally blew me away. Instead I'd give him a peck on the cheek. Well at least he cares enough to share :D

I know alot of these mysterious creatures out there makes your (women's) blood boil but I gotta say I'm really lucky to have one adaptable, mysterious creature invaded my life. I can't say enough how much I appreciate him doing the laundry all the time sometimes, helping me with the dishes and he even learn to put down the toilet seat cover everytime before he flushes. He's not perfect but his imperfections is what makes him perfect for me. His beautiful imperfections is what fills my life and make my life whole. I thank him for loving me and giving me the chance to love him back. Like what Redbabe says, I shall no longer try to unravel the bizarre mystery. Instead I shall marvel at the beauty that it brings with.

So I own have a mysterious creature in my life, do you? Share the stories with us :D.

7 cents:

  1. Perky said...
    Aww... that's so sweet of you to write about your hubby that way.

    Well, we both know who my mysterious creature is ;) But you know what freaks me out a lil? Like how he knows how my exact reaction will be. He's got me all figured out... but I'm still kinda clueless about him though. A bit unfair isn't it? ;)
    The Real Mother Hen said...
    This is a very beautiful post, overflowing with love.

    Women who appreciate their husband and little things in life are lucky women. You're one of them.

    :)
    kat argonza said...
    I have been a crappy blogfriend, I'm sorry I just seemed to disappear! Yes I'm interested in buying still, it's just that i'm a little short on cash. Graduating is expensive! I hope you understand, I do still want it because that little kitten is just... ugh, totally perfect!
    Redbabe said...
    This is beautiful wen...:) What the 'Real Mother Hen' said is very true. As long as we still able to appreciate little things in life, we are good. :)

    Yeah, dont bother to unravel. It's funny when they does the unthinkable. The best is, mine does with thinking. Lols....
    Redbabe said...
    btw, how did u do that cross out thingy on blogspot? I've been trying for sometimes already....:p
    Samantha said...
    Perky: Maybe he was born a girl in his past life and he, OMG brought along some of the genes in this life! Which is good. He'll know when to buy you goodies, when to give you a good body massage and when to leave you alone :D Lucky you!

    The Real Mother Hen: And I believe you are a lucky one too

    Kat Argonza: Hey welcome back my dearest blogfriend. No worries about the kitty. I've taken it off of Etsy and will reserve it for you. Just email me when you're ready.

    Redbabe: apparently blogger won't allow me to put the strike html tag here so I can't show you how to use it. If you do know a little bit html then you might know what I'm talking about. Else I'll write a post on how to put strikes into a post tomorrow.
    The Real Mother Hen said...
    Oh yes I am :)

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882