Tuesday, May 13, 2008

-| Beauty & Da Buggers |-

Omigosh! I kena usha today, WTF! Now I feel so dirty and depressed and I wanna slit my wrist and die. LOLZ okok I'm just kidding okay? I'm not suicidal and it's not so serious okay? If I am, I won't be sitting here posting this up okay? I'll be six feet under ground oledi! Or maybe still in the hospital waiting for the forensic fella to do a post-mortem.

Anihoo, back to the story ~ it was just 2 bugger on a bike took over me while I was cruising down the freeway in my hot chicka mini Ferrari...yea it's Ferrari okay? Don't pray pray ar! The passenger of the bike usha me lo. How sure am I that he is usha-ing me and not my car? Of course la, cause I'm definitely hotter than my car. According to my dear Big Fat Witch, I'm a Hot MAMA soon to be Hot Auntie. Okay, scrap the last part, I don't like Hot Auntie, Hot MAMA sounds nicer. Anyway the hamsap passenger usha me and tak cukup lagi, he tugged on his buddy's shirt and ask him to usha together-gether. Wah I was farking furious. I honked and honked and gave him the "Apa usha usha har, nak kena korek mate ke" look and he got so scared and peed in his pants. Hmm...Maybe I over exaggerate. Hehe me ain't so evil and fierce like a lioness okay? Although once in a while I can be lo so you better be careful ya. But this time I just gave them a smile before I cut into the right lane and sped off.

Well, I know la I cun and hot and anggun but please la wei, cherish your life okay? If not also, cherish others' life. Fixed your eyes on the road so you don't run your motor kerepot into the poor innocent car in front of you and I would definitely not fancy running over you two poor hamsap bugger either. I don't want to have sleepless nights just cause you both make headlines on the front page like "Nahas Akibat Si Anggun" or "Beauty and 2 Dead Buggers"..wah man that's a heavy guilt to bear okay? Guilty of being a beauty and then I'll have to pay gazillion dollars for a plastic surgery just to make me look ugly...eh but come to think of it, to make myself look ugly is not that hard after all hor? Just place my face on a waffle maker and forever I'll carry a waffle head lo...

Lesson of the day ~ Don't Stare and Drive (I mean focus on the road and drive and not something else okay?)

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882