Friday, May 16, 2008

This post is specially dedicated to Mangkuk because it's Mangkuk's much loved topic of all time. It is bound to surface in each and every conversation you have with her. Big Fat Witch will definitely agree with me. Don't you?

Was writing a post for my blog (the one i posted up before this) when suddenly I heard mom shouting from outside my room:

"OMG! OMG! Roccio is running like mad, fleeing for life! Come look at this! Hurry up everyone come look! This is so unusual! OMG!"

Panicked, afraid that something bad has happened to Roccio, I dropped everything at hand and ran out of my room to see what was all the commotion about.

As soon as I reached the crime scene, guess what I saw?

For those faint-hearted please read no further.

For those who can barely take a second helping of your food at the mere mention of maggots, lizards, roaches and the likes please venture no further.

But for those of you who thinks you're brave enough to challenge your guts, be my guest
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

(first thing that came to my mind when I saw this ~ "I need my camera" *ewwwww* Mom said "Drop it will ya, you're one disgusting idiot!" Muahaha I guess I am and a very sick one too)

(2nd thing that came to my mind ~ "Only the thang in the pic isn't gonna prove anything. Hmmm...so maybe a bowl will do" *grabs the nearest bowl I can get and snap snap snap*)

(My lil bro, Dorky says "I think a ruler would be better. At least it's measurable". For the first time in my life, I said "Damn, you're smart after all!" *grabs a ruler, place it there and snaps the picture happily, beaming with pride thinking it's the accomplishment of the day!*)

What a piece of shyt huh? But still I bet it's not long enough to beat someone else's piece of shyt (you know who you are when you see this)

Okay, I admit this post is disgusting but heck that's what you get when a person is jobless and has too much time at hands.

5 cents:

  1. Perky said...
    LMAO!! That's exactly what I would do if I saw shit lying around! ;)
    Samantha said...
    That thang is actually longer than mine,I think...*set my chin on my hand and ponder* err...well not that I'm saying I measure mine hehehe...
    Perky said...
    I think it'd require great skills to not break that thing in half when it comes out from it's "hiding place". So kudos to your dog!! *gives 2 thumbs up* ;)
    Anonymous said...
    omg ROFL! It really is Mangkuk's favourite topic. This post reminds me of our conversation on the Penang bridge haha...

    But seriously, can such a tiny dog produce such a long piece of crap? LolZ!
    Samantha said...
    perky: yea highly great skills! even I can't do that. He must have got it from Mangkuk. I tell you, it's contagious! Wonder why it didn't get to me? Must be the strong geno of mi antibody XD

    p/s:in case you're in the dark of Mangkuk's story please refer to my other partner big fat witch aka your sista.

    big fat witch: I know! tell me about it. He's like what 14 inch? 15 inch? And he poo poos a piece of crap that is almost half of his body length. Now I look at him with a new found respect! oh btw Mangkuk claims this has ZERO connection to her. Would ya mind reminding her of the Penang bridge stories and some of those feeds during our daily chitty-chatty over the wonder of the world ~ "the internet"

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882