Thursday, May 15, 2008

-| Parcel Of Love |-

15th of May 2008 was a memorable date. It's the 1st Anniversary for MoofMoof and I. However we didn't officially became an item on that day. We chose to celebrate on that day because :-

1. Neither of us can recall when was the very day we finally hooked up (don't ask me why, it's a long long story)
2. It's mom's birthday so it's easier on our scatty brain.

Although he's halfway around the world, that didn't stop us from celebrating the day two souls united in love bonded in destiny.

That very morning, MoofMoof blew my heart and took my breath away. Just when I thought things can't get any sweeter or any more romantic than that, he would just whoop something right up to sweep me off the ground again. Yea, he sent me a parcel of love. Right then I know I'm the luckiest girl to have found the sweetest guy <3.


(The most wonderful parcel I've ever received)

(Isn't this adorable? A handmade necklace and bracelet and 2 of his most loved cutie keychains which he bought from Vietnam. Piggy keychain-->Me and Doggy keychain-->MoofMoof. Oh by the way he has the same exact bracelet except that it reads "I (LOVE) SAMANTHA" and he wears it everyday. *Melts my heart away*)

(A box full of handmade stars)

(I've received lots of handmade stars in the past but none like these ~ stars with hand-drawn pictures, they are uber cute. He sent 3 superheroes to protect me ~ Superman, Spiderman and Batman, can you spot them? Orh girls {you know who you are when it comes to Foster} if you're reading this can you spot a Foster star he sent, specially for all of us? *squeals excitedly*. Did any of you notice the piece of doodoo? I notice lotsa guys love to draw doodoo. Wonder why? Anyone?)

(The words say it all. Makes me cry when I read them. *rolls eyes*. Well don't look at me like that, I can't help it. I tend to have a soft spot for touchy stuffs like that. *rolls eyes again*)

(He was debating whether to give me lotsa kisses or just one kiss. There, he decided to give me a huge ass kiss!)

(MoofMoof's most fav moomoo or so he says. MoofMoof won it from the fair. He's a freaky froggy-like moomoo ~ "Hun, don't debate it cause you know it's freaky, even Ryan says so". But I still think it's super duper cute, just like you, freaky but super duper adorable *Runs for life before I get tickled to death*)

(And last but not least, how can a card not accompany so many loveable goodies. Not 1 but 2 CARDS! And they are handmade too! *Awwwww melts habis-habisan* , translation - fully melted, I think...hmm... *scratching head*)

See, how can I not say I'm the luckiest girl when a guy does so many many uber sweet confections? We spent the rest of the day babbling away ~ <
3.

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882