Monday, May 12, 2008

-| The Roller Coaster Ride |-

Weekend was one hell of a roller coaster ride. So many things had happen with so much emotion involved. Happy, sad, nervous, fear, worries, you name it I have it. Except for anger I guess.

May 10th 2008, woke up from my nap and as usual the first thing I do when I got up is to switch on my lappy. Login to Facebook and my email, saw nothing on Facebook but something in my mailbox caught my attention. It read “CRIS” which means it’s something from USCIS. Getting all jiggly and nervous I clicked open the email with my trembling hand and there it was sitting on my mailbox reading "On May 9, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)". I can’t believe what I saw. I had to rub my eyes twice and pinched myself a couple of times before I go ~ “Wuhoo! It’s real, it’s real! It is so so real! It’s finally happening!!!!!!!!!!”. Gotta tell Denny immediately, dialed his number so many times but that baka hubby of mine didn’t pick up his phone, so I had to call the house number. My sleepy Mama picked it up. Felt so sorry for waking her up but I had to get the happy news to Denny. It was the best news of the day. We talked happily about all the exciting things we’re gonna do when I’m there but then as sudden as the happy news came, I broke into tears. Overwhelmed by the sudden gush of sadness for having to leave my family behind I just couldn’t stop crying. It was a good thing that Denny was around assuring me that everything is going to be fine and we will come home to Penang often to visit my family and friends. Denny, thank you for your assuring words, for you love and care.

The following day, I was worried sick. Mom was admitted to the hospital with the docs not knowing what was wrong. They perform and ultrasound scan on mom and said it might be an inflation on her fallopian tube or a cyst or an inflation on her intestine but they couldn’t be sure until they perform a surgery on mom. I had to seek few doctors’ opinions and do so much research in a day to help my mom and dad decide which was the best option for her. I was able to convinced dad to ask the doctor to perform a laparoscopy on mom to inspect the affected area for the real culprit and removing the affected area using the same method and told the doctor to only opt for a more extensive surgery if the problem area is too complicated for laparoscopy. Mom went through the laparoscopy procedure late afternoon yesterday. What they found was a heavy cyst twisting the end of the right fallopian tube. The twisted fallopian tube was the culprit of the massive pain. They removed the cyst and the bad end of the fallopian tube and now mommy is better and recovering. Thank goodness!

0 cents:

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882