Monday, September 07, 2009

-| Shake That Booty |-

Ate Jack In The Box and now I feel guilty and I have a sudden craving for dancing. Other than swimming, running and pilates, I used to dance to maintain my weight. Though I'm no master at dancing, I've been doing it since I was 5 from funny chicken dance to bhangra dance to chacha to chinese fan dance to joget to Grease and to weird hip hop routine that we created ourselves, I had a lot of fun doing it.

After I graduated from university, the only times I dance were in the club. Sometimes I wish I'm back in school dancing away with my girls not having to worry about anything at all. Hmm...this calls for an action. My next goal shall be to take up a dancing class but what dance should I pick though? Latin? HipHop? Jazz? Dang it, I wanna learn it all!

Alright, nuff of blabbering! Time to blast some BEP and shake my booty! Uh woo Uh woo!

1 Fishy Farted:

  1. weikin..// said...
    haha.. try some belly dancing.. :oP

Post a Comment



 
ss_blog_claim=2976ce8546963f56777ec6038c9c2882